Speaking of 'only thing left' I also should attach the sleeves to my Dancing Vines Tunic that I knit. Incidentally, it's also in an oxford gray whose leftover yarn became the sleeves of my Ribbi Cardi. ;) I'm still not 100% on just how to fit the sleeves into the holes. This could get interesting.
My poor shawl! I put her down to crank out the Ribbi Cardi with my group, and to do Dan's vest. I call her Ruby Slipper (made with Blue Moon Socks that Rock yarn of the eponymous color) and dragged her out into the light this week. I got the yarn for this at the Rhinebeck festival last year as a birthday present to myself. I'm making Elizabeth Zimmerman's Pi Shawl out of it, and it's been very fun - especially since I (finally) got to use a 24" Addi Turbo needle I got as a gift. This has served me very well until now... I've made the last series of increases and have a TON of stitches on my needle. (Okay, I think it really is 576 like it's supposed to be. But it seems like a TON.) I'm debating whether the nice zippiness of the Turbo has been compromised by the massive number of stitches to push around. I took some of the stitches off of the Turbo and put them on two other needles while I tried to stretch out the shawl so it would be flat instead of bag-like. There wasn't enough needle even with the three needles to stretch the shawl out flat. This sucker is
Dharia will probably be dyeing more stuff tonight. I'm going to see if she wants help. She's got a craft show May 14th-ish. (I think) I have four skeins of natural worsted that I intend to dye blue, green, and turquoise and then put with some leftover gray Noro Kabuto stash bits for a Felted Kitty Bed a la Wendy Knits. I'm also enough of an inner child that I still like coloring things, especially yarn, so I don't mind being Dharia's minion for a bit. :)
Knitty hasn't told me anything - those familiar with Knitty's submissions process will know that I'm in round two. Gotta run!